Moolah is a new media company focused on providing personal finance news. We strive to inform, inspire and entertain our audience. We are all about the world of money.
If you’re a good writer willing to share your financial experience or knowledge, we’d like to hear from you. We’re looking for bright, engaged, creative and fun people.
As a Moolah writer, you will be talking about your experiences — from a weekly money diary to tips and tricks to better take care of your finances — and about the experiences of others to help readers know about the world of finances.
About your contributions:
- Writing insightful and engaging 500 to 600-word money-related posts to help young Kenyan readers learn from your experience and the experiences of others.
- Describing personal and other people’s experiences with money
- Experience writing for the Web
- Adept at writing conversational and clean copy.
- Strong research skills
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to follow detailed guidelines and accept edits.
What to expect
- Your posts will be published on Moolah.co.ke.
Kindly send a sample to [email protected]